BUDDHIST AND PALI UNIVERSITY OF SRI LANKA
DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH(14th Batch)/ HIGHER DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH (3rd Batch)
01 Diploma in English
- English Literature I : Poetry And Drama
- English Literature II : English Fiction
- English Language I : Advanced Writing and Reading
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Writing for Business and Administrative Purposes
- English Language II : Advanced Grammar
- English Language III : Speech
- Buddhist Literature
- Fundamental Teachings of Buddhism
- Certificate in English/ Advanced Certificate in English/ Diploma in English (Weekends)
- G.C.E. (O/L) with a Pass in English
- Candidates will be selected for each course on their performance at the Placement Test.
- (a). Certificate in English/ Advanced Certificate in English/Diploma in English (Saturday/Sunday) : January , 2019
TIME & DURATION:
- One year - Every Saturday / Sunday From 9.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m
- Certificate in English - Rs. 20,000/-
- Advanced Certificate in English : Rs. 25,000/-
- Diploma in English : Rs. 32,500/-
- The Placement Test will be held on 15th Saturday and 23rd Sunday December, 2018. at the Centre for Postgraduate Degrees and External Examinations, Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka, 214, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07.
02 Higher Diploma in English
- Written Composition & Reading
- Listening & Speech
- Buddhist Principles and Contemporary Social Issues
- Those who have obtained a Diploma in English from a University or a recognized Institute
- Those who have obtained an ‘A ’pass or ‘B’ pass for General English of the Advanced Level examination
- Those who have obtained an ‘A’ pass or ‘B’ pass for English Literature in the ordinary Level Exam
- Suitable Candidates will be selected after an interview.
TIME & DURATION:
- Higher Diploma in English : (Saturday): Every Saturday - From 9.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m
- Higher Diploma in English (Course Fee): Rs. 42,000/-
* Course fees should be paid at the time of registration. Any course fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Application forms for the above courses could be obtained up to 23.11.2018 before 3.00 p.m on weekdays by personally calling over at Centre for Postgraduate Degrees & External Examinations, Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka, 214, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07, by forwarding voucher of Rs. 500/- credited to the account No. 711202, Bank of Ceylon, Homagama of the Buddhist and Pali University or by sending a voucher obtained from any branch of the Bank of Ceylon paying Rs. 500/- in order to be credited to the Buddhist and Pali University account No. 711202 at Homagama Branch of the Bank of Ceylon, together with a self-addressed and stamped (value of Rs. 15/-) envelope to the following address. Money Orders and Cheques are not accepted. Write the name of the course on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Deputy Registrar - Acting
Centre for Postgraduate Degrees & External Examinations
Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka
No. 214, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07.
Note : Applicants who obtain the application forms through Internet, should submit the paid bank draft of Rs. 500/- credited to the above mentioned account of the University, along with the completed applications. Please use the code number E/Dip before your name when the payments are done. Duly completed applications should be forwarded on or before 28th November, 2018 to the address above.
E Dip Advertisement-English.pdf | E Dip Leaflet-Diploma.pdf | E Dip Leaflet-Higher Diploma.pdf | E Dip Application 2018-2019.pdf
Further details: Tel: 011-2580609, Course Co-ordinator : 071-8851242
Updated list of examination applied students - first semester examinations october / november 2021.
2021 ඔක්තෝබර්/ නොවැම්බර් �...
Collecting student's information of vaccination
මාර්ගගත විභාගය පිළිබඳ ව සිසුන් දැනුවත් කිරීම
2021.10.11 දින සිට 2020/2021 අධ්යය�...
2nd ven. prof. walpola rahula thera memorial international conference - 2021 (wrmic)
The conference which is scheduled to be held on 14th of Octo...
සංශෝධිත විභාග කාලසටහන/ amended time tables first semester examination (internal) - october/ november 2021
පළමු සමාසික විභාග <u>2021.10....
Call for papers : international webinar on multilingualism and buddhist perspectives - deadline extended
Owing to repeated requests, BPU conference committee, Intern...