Centre for Quality Assurance
- Institutionalize a culture of quality assurance in accordance with national guidelines and international practices.
- Ensure that the university procedures are aligned with UGC guidelines and national requirements.
- Develop and maintain favorable public perception of the university, through improved quality of education based on consistent practice of quality assurance procedures.
- Support the university and programme offering entities within the university (i.e. departments of study, faculties and institutes), in preparation for external quality assurance assessments and accreditation requirements.
- Offer guidance and assistance to programme offering entities in defining programme objectives and outcomes, graduate profiles, and course curricular which are in accordance with national reference points such as the Sri Lanka Qualification Framework and Subject Benchmark Statements.
- Support establishment and effective functioning of Faculty QA cells.
- Promote and coordinate all quality assurance related activities within the university, through conduct of workshops, seminars, development of manuals and other appropriate capacity building activities.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Council of the UGC and other external quality assurance agencies as well as relevant international agencies.
- Develop, review and revise by-laws and standard operational procedures necessary for governance and management of the CQA.
Members of Senate Standing committee on Quality Assurance
- Prof. Ven. Neluwe Sumanawansa Thero (Vice- Chancellor- covering up duties) – The President
- Prof. Ven. Wawwe Dhammarakkhitha Thero – (Director – CQA)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Ilukewela Dhammarathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Associate Prof. Ven. Lenagala Siriniwasa Thero - (Dean- Faculty of Language Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Moragollagama Uparathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Aluthgama Wimalarathana Thero – (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Ven. Mawathagama Pemananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Omalpe Somananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Dr. Waruni Thennakoon - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Swarnananda Gamage - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Lecturer Ishanka Malsiri - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Mr. R.A. Piyarathna – Registrar (or nominee)
- Mr. Sumedha Gunawardhena – Bursar (or nominee)
- Ms. Manori Samarakoon – Assistant Senior Librarian
- Senior Prof. Uditha Garusinghe – (Council Member)
- Ms. S.N.S. Fernando – Assistant Registrar (Secretary)
- Ms. Sujeewa Nilmini – Management Assistant
2022 අධ්යයන වර්ෂය සඳහා සිසුන් විශ්වවිද්යාලයට කැඳවා දේශන පැවැත්වීම / commencement of the physical lecturers
2022 අධ්යයන වර්ෂය සඳහා 2022...
විභාග ප්රතිඵල හා ශ්රේණි නැවත සමීක්ෂණය කිරීම/ re-scrutinization of marks and grades
2022.04.26 දින නිකුත් කළ 2021 ඔක�...
ප්රතිඵල නිකුත් කිරීම issuing results - october 2021 and december 2021
2021 ඔක්තෝබර් හා 2021 දෙසැම්...
පළමු සමාසිකයට අදාළ දේශන ආරම්භ කිරීම / commencement of the first semester - 2021/2022
සියලු ම සිසුන්ගේ දැන ග�...
විශේෂ දැනුම්දීමයි - ශාස්ත්රපති උපාධියට අදාළ දේශන
ගෞරවණිය ස්වාමීන් වහන්�...
Student portal for internal undergraduate students - අභ්යන්තර උපාධි අපේක්ෂකයින් සඳහා ශිෂ්ය ද්වාරය