Centre for Quality Assurance
- Institutionalize a culture of quality assurance in accordance with national guidelines and international practices.
- Ensure that the university procedures are aligned with UGC guidelines and national requirements.
- Develop and maintain favorable public perception of the university, through improved quality of education based on consistent practice of quality assurance procedures.
- Support the university and programme offering entities within the university (i.e. departments of study, faculties and institutes), in preparation for external quality assurance assessments and accreditation requirements.
- Offer guidance and assistance to programme offering entities in defining programme objectives and outcomes, graduate profiles, and course curricular which are in accordance with national reference points such as the Sri Lanka Qualification Framework and Subject Benchmark Statements.
- Support establishment and effective functioning of Faculty QA cells.
- Promote and coordinate all quality assurance related activities within the university, through conduct of workshops, seminars, development of manuals and other appropriate capacity building activities.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Council of the UGC and other external quality assurance agencies as well as relevant international agencies.
- Develop, review and revise by-laws and standard operational procedures necessary for governance and management of the CQA.
Members of Senate Standing committee on Quality Assurance
- Prof. Ven. Neluwe Sumanawansa Thero (Vice- Chancellor- covering up duties) – The President
- Prof. Ven. Wawwe Dhammarakkhitha Thero – (Director – CQA)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Ilukewela Dhammarathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Associate Prof. Ven. Lenagala Siriniwasa Thero - (Dean- Faculty of Language Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Moragollagama Uparathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Aluthgama Wimalarathana Thero – (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Ven. Mawathagama Pemananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Omalpe Somananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Dr. Waruni Thennakoon - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Swarnananda Gamage - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Lecturer Ishanka Malsiri - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Mr. R.A. Piyarathna – Registrar (or nominee)
- Mr. Sumedha Gunawardhena – Bursar (or nominee)
- Ms. Manori Samarakoon – Assistant Senior Librarian
- Senior Prof. Uditha Garusinghe – (Council Member)
- Ms. S.N.S. Fernando – Assistant Registrar (Secretary)
- Ms. Sujeewa Nilmini – Management Assistant
Issuing results - advanced certificate courses/ diploma & higher diploma courses - september 2022
Results of the Advanced Certificate Courses/ Diploma & Highe...
Calling applications for certificate/diploma and advanced diploma courses - 2022/ 2023
<b> සහතික පත්ර/ ඩිප්ලෝම�...
විශේෂ දැනුම්දීමයි - විභාග ප්රවේශ පත්ර නිකුත් කිරීම
<b>විභාග ප්රවේශ පත්ර න...
පශ්චාද් උපාධි පාඨමාලා සඳහා සිසුන් ලියාපදිංචි කිරීම/ registration for postgraduate degree studies - 2023
<b>පශ්චාද් උපාධි අධ්යය�...
Whatsapp group for m.phil./ph.d candidates
ශ්රී ලංකා බෞද්ධ හා පා�...
සම්මන්ත්රණ වේලාව සංශෝධනය වීම - ශාස්ත්රවේදී (සාමාන්ය) බාහිර උපාධි පාඨමාලාව - 2020/ 2021
උක්ත පාඨමාලාවට ලියාපද�...