Registration of Students
- Registration of new students is attended to by the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student Services). Accordingly every student should get their registration renewed every year during the period of time announced by this Division through press notices by paying the annual registration fees. Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student Services) will make entries in the Student Record Book to this effect and certify.
- Change of Subjects
- Selection of subjects should be completed within a month from registration. Under no circumstance will any student be allowed to change subject after expiry of one month from the date of registration.
- The necessary form for this purpose should be obtained from the office and submitted before the due date with the approval of the Head of the respective Department and the Dean of the Faculty.
- A student who gains special entrance for ‘Sanskrit’ and “Pali” will not be allowed to change those subjects during the whole academic period.
Issuing of Students’ Identity Cards
- An identity card will be issued to every registered student. If it is lost a duplicate should be obtained by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/=
- Issuing of the Student Record Book
- A Student Record Book will be issued to every registered student and he is responsible for getting entries marked of his registration in this Record Book annually. If it is lost a duplicate should be obtained by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/=
- Registration for Bachelor of Arts (Special) Degree
Registration for Bachelor of Arts (Special) Degree will be made based on the results obtained at the final examination of the first year only in respect of the subjects of Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Archaeology, Pali, Sanskrit, and Sinhala Languages. Registration in English medium may be obtained only for the subject of Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Sanskrit and Pali.
Examination results - 2019 october / november / december
2019 October November Second semester examination results ha...
Invitation for bids - obtaining cleaning service for the year 2020/2021
<b> Invitation for Bids - Obtaining Cleaning Service for the...
Application for university admission - academic year 2020/2021
I am pleased to inform you that students who sat for the G.C...
Invitation for applications/nominations for the post of venerable vice-chancellor
Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka will entertain app...
Selected candidates for ma in english studies - 2020
Following students have been selected from the selection tes...
Notice for all internal students and staff
The university was closed unexpectedly due to the prevailing...