Registration of Students
- Registration of new students is attended to by the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student Services). Accordingly every student should get their registration renewed every year during the period of time announced by this Division through press notices by paying the annual registration fees. Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student Services) will make entries in the Student Record Book to this effect and certify.
- Change of Subjects
- Selection of subjects should be completed within a month from registration. Under no circumstance will any student be allowed to change subject after expiry of one month from the date of registration.
- The necessary form for this purpose should be obtained from the office and submitted before the due date with the approval of the Head of the respective Department and the Dean of the Faculty.
- A student who gains special entrance for ‘Sanskrit’ and “Pali” will not be allowed to change those subjects during the whole academic period.
Issuing of Students’ Identity Cards
- An identity card will be issued to every registered student. If it is lost a duplicate should be obtained by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/=
- Issuing of the Student Record Book
- A Student Record Book will be issued to every registered student and he is responsible for getting entries marked of his registration in this Record Book annually. If it is lost a duplicate should be obtained by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/=
- Registration for Bachelor of Arts (Special) Degree
Registration for Bachelor of Arts (Special) Degree will be made based on the results obtained at the final examination of the first year only in respect of the subjects of Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Archaeology, Pali, Sanskrit, and Sinhala Languages. Registration in English medium may be obtained only for the subject of Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Sanskrit and Pali.
රසාස්වාදය සමඟ " ගී රස වින්දන "
සිංහල, හින්දි හා දමිළ ග...
University admission - academic year 2019-2020
Applications are invited up to 29/03/2019 from eligible Bhik...
විභාග ප්රතිඵල - ශාස්ත්රවේදී (සාමාන්ය) බාහිර උපාධි පරීක්ෂණ
2018 ඔක්තෝබර් මස හා 2018 අගෝ�...
Diploma in buddhist counselling - 2019
Application forms for the above courses could be obtained up...
International conference on language studies for undergraduates - 2018 (iclsu)
International Conference on Language Studies for Undergradua...
Foreign candidates application closing date has been extended to 31.01.2019.
Foreign candidates application closing date has been extende...