Registration of Students
- Registration of new students is attended to by the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student Services). Accordingly every student should get their registration renewed every year during the period of time announced by this Division through press notices by paying the annual registration fees. Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student Services) will make entries in the Student Record Book to this effect and certify.
- Change of Subjects
- Selection of subjects should be completed within a month from registration. Under no circumstance will any student be allowed to change subject after expiry of one month from the date of registration.
- The necessary form for this purpose should be obtained from the office and submitted before the due date with the approval of the Head of the respective Department and the Dean of the Faculty.
- A student who gains special entrance for ‘Sanskrit’ and “Pali” will not be allowed to change those subjects during the whole academic period.
Issuing of Students’ Identity Cards
- An identity card will be issued to every registered student. If it is lost a duplicate should be obtained by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/=
- Issuing of the Student Record Book
- A Student Record Book will be issued to every registered student and he is responsible for getting entries marked of his registration in this Record Book annually. If it is lost a duplicate should be obtained by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/=
- Registration for Bachelor of Arts (Special) Degree
Registration for Bachelor of Arts (Special) Degree will be made based on the results obtained at the final examination of the first year only in respect of the subjects of Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Archaeology, Pali, Sanskrit, and Sinhala Languages. Registration in English medium may be obtained only for the subject of Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Sanskrit and Pali.
Calling applications for the bachelor of arts (special) degree - december 2021
<b>විභාග සඳහා අයදුම්පත් ...
Special lecture series organized by the faculty of buddhist studies - the fourth special lecture
Special lecture series organized by the Faculty of Buddhist ...
Call for articles - aurora; journal of english studies – 2021
The students who are interested in publishing an article in ...
ලෝක දාර්ශනික දිනය/ world philosophy day
2021 නොවැම්බර් 18 දිනට යෙද�...
University admission – academic year 2021/2022 (foreign candidates)
Applications are invited up to 30.01.2022 from eligible fore...
Examination time table - master of arts degree (2020 registered students) - 2021 november/ december
<b>2021 නොවැම්බර් 27</b> දිනෙන�...